Saturday, June 24, 2006

The on-off raining doesn't seem to be letting up today, which means another trip to the internet cafe for me. And guess what, I have more stock pictures for you. These are from London Heathrow, showing Jacob, John and My pretty self. And then one of the two others together. I tried the oreo cookie milkshake at TGI Friday's at the airport, by the way, and I didn't give a damn that I went up to the bar and asked for a milkshake while others had their alchoholic beverages. Oreo cookie milkshake = goodness. Definately recommendable. So, here are the pics.









PS - Marie! Alle billeder fra huset og så opefter er nogle jeg har uploaded på selve blog'ens server, så det kan også godt lade sig gøre at gøre det på den måde. Det er oven i købet mega-nemt at sætte dem i. Jeg har reduceret dem i størrelse så det fylder ca. 50 kb hver, men jeg ikke hvor stor grænsen er for uploads. Og ha' en fed tur til Barcelona!

No comments: