Wednesday, October 04, 2006

So I'm sitting here at my cubicle having just finished a Mocha Valencia (don't ask me what that is - It's some sort of fancy coffee) and a curry sausage roll, contemplating on attacking the final part of my take-out breakfast... can I get a drum roll please... a strawberry and peach danish. Of course, the danish they make anywhere outside Denmark is totally unlike the danish you get in Denmark. Still, it somewhat reminds me of home. My other home.

You see, a Starbucks just opened up at the Paseo this Sunday and they are already greeting me by name there (whether that's sad or not I'm not quite sure, haha). So I decided to drop by there before going to work today because I'm a little tired of the canteen food at SunPower. And the canteen ladies who always like to engage me in conversation, grr. I already have a gf, okay? Fat det!

In other news, I completely busted up my big toe somehow by kicking the ground the other day. Flesh was hanging but my nail was ok, and it was nothing a little squeeze of isopropyl alchohol and a band-aid couldn't fix. Sigh... yes, I screamed like a little girl.

Oh, I am seriously worried about myself because all signs point at me turning into a smoker. Powers above help me, I can't use the "it's too expensive" argument here :( Ironically, Jacob is trying to cut back. On the bright side, I'm still doing the healthy regular workout thing. My aim has always been to gain muscle mass, and I'm approaching 80 kg now which is what I have wanted to reach for a while. Just think... when I was a kid my nickname used to be "Ng Payat", meaning skinny or scrawny. Even a few years back when I first started out at uni, I didn't weigh more than 55.

Let's see, what else... there may be developments on the household front in the near future, with the addition of a new member. More on that when I have more to report. Moving hurriedly on, here is today's cookie...

Are you ready for it?

It's the Jay Man again, doing his thing on the dancefloor!!! This clip was taken when we went out to Manila a few weeks back, at the fanciest place they have called Embassy Superclub. I could just watch this again and again and again and again...

No comments: